Friday, December 2, 2011

Self portraits & portraits part 2

#1. Use your imagination! A self-portrait can reveal a lot about you, by including props and even other people that are meaningful in your life. If you've never attempted to shoot a self-portrait, expand your creative horizons and give it a try.

#2. Think about your motivation and emotions: Blankly staring at the camera rarely gets good results. Be silly, don’t be afraid to over-act. The worst that can happen is that you fill up your memory card with useless photos; but you might also find yourself with a proper gold-nugget of a self portrait.

#3. Don’t be afraid to do a bit of photoshop jiggery pokery – you can do a lot of cool stuff by ensuring you’re in the photo multiple times, for example. Here’s how – and the Self-Kiss gallery on Trendhunter has some wicked ideas.

ENVIROMENTAL PORTRAIT.

#1  I like this photo because it has a prettyt scenery, and it uses the rule of thirds photography rule.

#2  I like this photo because they caught the picture with the dirt still in the air which is cool and pretty hard to do.

PHOTOGRAPHY SELF PORTRAIT

#1  I like this photo because its original i dont see much people do this.

#2  I like this photo because everythings black and white, but the red lipstick caught my attention.

CASUAL PORTRAIT

#1  I like this photo because its a cute picture representing love and everythings so enlightened.

#2  I like this picture because its simple but cute, and the reflection makes it cool.

For my portrait assignment i would want to do a portrait of a smart looking girl in glasses. Im basically going to a "school girl" looking portrait, maybe i could use my sister for my assignment. I will shoot probably in the hallways or courtyard, with her doing her work. To make my shot successful i will use props and try my best to follow all the rules of photography, even the new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment